Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,197 Posts
No IA clubs that I know of. Heartland is in Western Nebraska and is up and coming with a bunch of great folks and lot of knowledge. I am in DM IA and if I had the time I would surley be getting involved with those folks.
Actually, we are in EASTERN Nebraska, mostly the Omaha/Lincoln area but we have a few member from Sioux City, Council Bluffs and one up in north central Iowa but the name of the town escapes me. We also have a member in Wisconsin and another in Kansas City and one in North Carolina and another in South Dakota.

Northstar is in the Minneapolis area (I believe) so if you are in that end of Iowa, perhaps that would be an option.

·
Premium Member
Central Iowa
2,152 Posts
Actually, we are in EASTERN Nebraska, mostly the Omaha/Lincoln area but we have a few member from Sioux City, Council Bluffs and one up in north central Iowa but the name of the town escapes me. We also have a member in Wisconsin and another in Kansas City and one in North Carolina and another in South Dakota.

Northstar is in the Minneapolis area (I believe) so if you are in that end of Iowa, perhaps that would be an option.
Changed my post Rich... guess I did not know left from right this morning!
Dan

·
Registered
676 Posts
i live in algona and we have a sort of a club. not strictly chevelles though. algona aces is what it is called. also over in spencer there is a car club. don't know if you know about it? not sure what it is called. the person i believe who runs it is called the sleighmaker. might try arnold motor supply over there. i know he distributes car show pamphletes through them. this may get you on the right track. if you ever get over this way look me up. i work at algona marine and sport.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Northstar is actually the one that made me start thinking about this. Unfortunately Minneapolis area is like 3 1/2 hours aways from me, but hey i might join anyway. Thanks fellas!
We do have a few members down there that will carpool up here for meetings and shows.

·
Super Moderator
16,197 Posts
Dan Williams in Forest City? :) I believe he's in both Heartland and Northstar clubs.
No, Dan's never joined the HCC though he does hang out with us a lot at shows!

The member is Joe P. and he is an original owner of a '70 Black Cherry L78 SS396. It's a beauty!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bradford - I get through algona every now and again. I actually bought an outboard at Algona Marine a couple years back. Anyway, I know Grant so I'll have to talk to him. Don't know if you've ever been through SS Collision in Spencer, but I work there. Been working on a very extensive 64 GTO frame off for the past couple months, but it's finally coming along. Speaking of which I need to get some pics of that!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts