Team Chevelle banner

Any Ideas where to get these

806 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  lev8trmn
I have a 72 Chevelle coupe. I'm looking for the upper window channels (Chrome strip facing the outside) that the window weatherstripping fits into. Do aftermarket suppliers carry these or do I have to locate a good used set? Thanks Bob
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
Look for windowfelts in the weatherstriping section of National Parts Depot or Ground Up. Inside felts are part of the door panels. You need to remove the door panels to replaced your outer door and rear Qtr window felts. You will also have to unbolt and drop the window glass to install your felts. Good Luck!
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.