Team Chevelle banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am a huge guy for the 50's-60's automotive stuff just like most here and Ive been wanting to take some pics of my Chevelle in front of some old 50's-60's style buildings. Gas Stations or anything from that time period, run down or fully restored. I live in North Richland Hills (just north of 820 off of rufe snow drive). Any of you guys know of some places? Please if you can post a picture and address because I am not good with directions lol.

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
Take a cruise along old Route 66. Lot's of 'em. :yes:

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Hey guys, I am a huge guy for the 50's-60's automotive stuff just like most here and Ive been wanting to take some pics of my Chevelle in front of some old 50's-60's style buildings. Gas Stations or anything from that time period, run down or fully restored. I live in North Richland Hills (just north of 820 off of rufe snow drive). Any of you guys know of some places? Please if you can post a picture and address because I am not good with directions lol.
Here's a site that will help you. I see a few not too far away. I'm saving this link for when I get my car on the road as well. Good luck....:beers:.

http://www.texasescapes.com/Texas_architecture/TexasGasStations.htm#list

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Take a cruise along old Route 66. Lot's of 'em. :yes:
Not to mention Route 66 is no where near DFW lol Im not driving 500miles to get to route 66 lol then drive it another 500 miles to see some stuff :p Id blow my yearly allowance for gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts