Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I am in need of a very big favor,,,, I own a 68 ElCam, and I need to ask somone if they would,,CONCIDER....swaping tires (wheels) with me . I have a high speed vibration right.. (anything over 68+mph) What I want to do is temporarily swap out the wheels,,, a half hour would be plenty of time. I just want to see if it is My tires and wheeels that are creating the vibration. I had the car alighned,and the tires balanced,, but still have the vibration problem... I know this IS asking alot.... but I really need to narrow the problem down. I would definately try to make this worth someones time,,,, umm what kinda beer did You say You drink??? what I am trying to say is I want My car to ride good without having to go the long way around the barn $$$$$$$ If anyone is willing to do this.... write Me here ,,,or at ,,,[email protected] Thanks P. S. I live in Bellflower Ca.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Just some thoughts. Did you have them rotate your tires befor the alignment? If not try rotating your tires. Also it's could be a U joint.

P.S. What do you know about the quality of the engines from the speed shop "Team C Performance" on Lakewood Blvd.

------------------

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brob, I cant rotate my tires because I have P235s up front and p275s on the rear. I dont know anything about team "C"s motors,as I havent had to deal with them in that area. I did read lattely that Speed O Motive in Santa Fe Springs is very good and reasonable on their motor work. Hope this helps..... Ps I still wana do the temporary wheel swap hint hint ,,,,take it easy and thanks for Your reply Tintop 55

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.