Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
knock, knock.

Is this thing on? Ill be here all week.:p

·
Registered
374 Posts
Parts are correct apparently. NOt enough pictures . . .

Definitely a tired truck . . . needs everything for sure!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
I wonder how he knows exactly how many of the el caminos like that were produced since GM, to my knowledge, did not have any specific break down for numbers between 1968-1972.:confused: If I am wrong, someone please tell me as I would like to find out how many of our el camino was made since it has a lot of rare options and is basically fully loaded.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Did 4 speeds have smog equipment in 72? This was does not.
I am pretty sure they did. Changes are, it was removed shortly after the vehicle was purchased as that seemed to be the thing to do back in the day.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This car was on this site for sale about 9 months ago. I went to look at. It is very rough. I think he wanted $10,000 back then.
I could have sworn this was that same car. I remember the ad but it had no pictures. Was also located in the NJ area. I called several times and never once got an answer.

Got up to just over 9,300 dollars.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
I wonder how he knows exactly how many of the el caminos like that were produced since GM, to my knowledge, did not have any specific break down for numbers between 1968-1972.:confused: If I am wrong, someone please tell me as I would like to find out how many of our el camino was made since it has a lot of rare options and is basically fully loaded.
The number I came up with for the number of 1972 SS-454 El Caminos built with a 4-speed is 281 (see signature below).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts