Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I am trying to learn AN fittings. I need to know what hose to use and how to adapt it to 1/2" aluminum tubing. I have all the connections between the cell and carb figured out except this one. I was thinking I could use a male/male -8AN fitting with a tube nut and sleeve on the tubing side, but then what do I use to connect the soft hose to the other side...I am stumped and tired of looking through the catalog:confused:. I only want to use about 6" of hose between 2 of these connections (motor and chassis flex) all the rest will be hardlined.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am planning on using a summit aluminum 20 gal. cell, 1/2" aluminum hard line, Holley Black pump, Perma Cool fuel filter/water separater, Holley regulator mounted at the carb, Phantom electric in car fuel pressure gauge, and all AN fittings. I am going to pick up a Innovative air/fuel guage setup to help dial everything in.I would like to place the order tonight so help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Earl's hard tube AN adapter fittings. Call a local speed shop and explain your situation, they'll hook you up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.