Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
I've been paying attention to the 66 prices for both SS and non-SS. They seem to be all over the map for the asking prices. There were several 40~60 range, yet 2 didn't make mid-30's on eBay.

It's hard know the exact condition of each car. Did the 66's that didn't hit mid 30's have some problems? Did the 60K actually sell for that price?

IMO the prices have gone up a bit. It seems to be related to the economy in general. House prices are nearing a new all time high but without the sub-prime problems we had last time. Last time things were like this, collector prices spiked. I haven't seen that spike, but it does seem to be going up.

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
I dont know who is gettting that kind of money asking less than half that for mine get nothing but hate mail and offers of 10-15k

Reality TV has every wanna be thinking they can make a grade A car for 1000 and 3 weeks work.

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
With statements like "the most beautiful numbers matching chevelle out there" and the price, I'd say the author is out of touch. But, someone will see this ad and adjust their own assessment of their chevelle based on this ad. It never fails.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Not a penny less than 69 grand, good luck with that.

Reactions: haughty
1 - 6 of 6 Posts