Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
John is one of the best guy's i have ever dealt with! If he can help, you can bet he will do his best. I have been dealing with him quite a bit lately and have nothing but good things to say. Thanks John!!! :beers:
Bobby M.

·
Premium Member
27,555 Posts
Ditto here...John's a great guy and has helped me out with a few items recently. :cool:
In fact, I'm waiting on a gear set right now from him.

·
Premium Member
4,163 Posts
Thumbs up from me too:thumbsup: Offered me a set of buckets after "chatting" in the TC chatroom for a couple of minutes. It was the way he made the arrangements that I thought was very cool, not many people would do that.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
okay.......I'm getting a complex here. ALL YOU GUYS are buying from him....and I googled and got every thing from amazon to calendars and 50 pages of junk a phone number?

I just tried the guys in Ga., all chevy....they are deleting their inventory and going to trucks and late model stuff. NO 65 Chebbie Malinothing

·
Registered
18,902 Posts
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/member.php?u=32350

here is his user profile. i talked to him a couple of weeks ago on the phone, and he seemed like someone i'd want to do business with. i mean, come on, who ships parts BEFORE you pay, and only charges for actual shipping charges?

·
Registered
14,625 Posts
Ive bought some parts from him, great guy to deal with. Believe me the parts get here and the mail man has a check from me going to NE. the next day! So I guess I should say thanks allyears. Jim

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I have dealt with him also and have nuthin but great things ta say. He is always helpful even though it keeps him very busy. And the whole ship then pay thing is unheard of. Ya Gotta trust a guy like that. Thanks again from me John
Bill

·
Premium Member
7,945 Posts
I hate him! Ok not really, I agree he is a great guy. I will do business with him again for sure! I wonder what kind of cars he has, and how does he get all these parts? Does he have a junkyard?

·
Banned
9,472 Posts
I tried selling him a part that he contaced me about and only got the run a round about "the checks in the mail". after a couple weeks I gave up and sold it to someone else. I`ve only heard good things about him too and thats why I found it odd that he gave me the run a round.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Had nothing but good luck with him, although it's been a few years since I needed anything since completing my project.

He's just a few hours from me, so I'd head up to his place and be in Chevelle heaven for an entire day. I'm not sure how many chevelles he's added, but at the time he must of had 200-250 parts cars. WOW!:hurray:

·
Registered
69 Posts
yep I pm'd him about a part and 3 days later it was on my porch without a dime sent to him first. I am a repeat customer waiting for another part....I just hope I don't wear out my welcome as I keep coming up with more parts I need.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts