Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I was ALL about Annette Funicello. I had a girlfriend in HS that could have been her daughter. :D

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
what was beavers moms name debra billingsly or something she was hott and she was in black and white i love tvland lol

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Cool...

The first one was kinda scary and Bridgette has really let herself go too! lol

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I was ALL about Annette Funicello. I had a girlfriend in HS that could have been her daughter. :D
my ex-inlaws knew a bunch of interesting people, jamie farr, ernest borgnine, etc. and some of thier closest friends were the funicello's, and let me tell you, i don't think i ever met a sweeter person, her parents owned a 76 station in encino forever, and when they retired to palm springs, thier condo was about 17 different shades of pink, but some of the nicest people i've ever met. i haven't seen them in about 15 years, and i still think about how cool they were. ann at that time was basically living in a wheel chair, but still never had a derogotory word come from her mouth....

by the way, can somebody give me an alternate address, my computer won't open this one, says it will kill my system....

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Now I gotta drag the laptop into the bathroom. :(

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
I really wish I was in my prime during those days. Women knew how to do something AMAZING....something that women these days are unable to accomplish in any way, shape or form.....they knew how to be sexy without looking like whores....they knew how to have class and show off their a$$ at the same time.....they knew how to carry themselves, they knew how to behave in public and you knew DAMN well they knew how to behave in private. Now, dont agree with all those particular women there but man I really wish I was around and in my prime in those days.

Now we got the "prosti-tots" running around, women with no respect for themselves, women that act like the worst trucker one can imagine....no class and no self respect....thank you to the likes of Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton and those other cheap whores with money.

Now I gotta drag the laptop into the bathroom. :(
Why? All the prunes make you have to poop? :D

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,274 Posts
by the way, can somebody give me an alternate address, my computer won't open this one, says it will kill my system....
I can't get this thing to open, either - when exactly do you hit F5, anyway??

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Tom Parsons-July 1961
Tom Parsons Jr-1979

Tom Parsons Jr-May 7, 2008 (same great smile), with Brand New Cade and Mamma Shana

Tom Parsons and Zac Parsons (2 on right)- Veterans Day, 2007

Dad and Zac-1986
This is where DZAUTO came from! :thumbsup:How did we get so old!!!!

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I really enjoyed that. Not to nit-pick but the "now" photo of Raquel Welch was a picture of Sophia Loren.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts