Chevelles.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone recently put an alarm system into their Chevelle? I just bought a 70, and it has no alarm and I was curious if anyone else had had any good or bad experiences with any particular alarm systems and/or motorized door locks (which was suggested by a local shop...but Im not so sure I trust them)

Anyhow, any reco's would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
they just want your money.
just park your car in front of your house and lock all the doors keep it under a cover and have the club and signs saying i shoot people who touch my car
:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I wish it were that simple... If i can find the right system, I'll buy that sucka on ebay...screw the local shops! Stereo too!

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
Well, personally on my Chevelle I have no alarm, the car never is left anywhere where a would be thief is not in gun range. On the other hand my truck is always left in parking lots, out in front the house, etc., and has about 7k worth of wheels, stereo, TV's etc etc. On that I have a DEI Hornet, This is the 6th car I have had a DEI alarm in and had no problems, so I can recommend them, I use my alarm for more than security, it rolls the windows up and down and starts the truck so it sees a lot of use. hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts