Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Al, have you considered putting up a page with all of the excellent web links that folks post here in their responses on a daily basis? I'm not really talking about individuals home pages... More like tech articles, various suppliers how to's etc. If not, I will be happy to build the page and host it with my home page. If anyone is interested send your best links with a brief description (1 line) and I will post them in easy to navigate subcatagories. Send e-mail to [email protected]

------------------
hometown.aol.com/mkrauser/gmracing/gmracing.htm

70 Chevelle Fathom Blue
70 Malibu Convertible Midnight Regatta Blue

Chicago - Suburbs

[This message has been edited by Mkrauser (edited 10-15-99).]

[This message has been edited by Mkrauser (edited 10-15-99).]

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
Yes, we do have a pretty good links database. We host it on the chevelle clubs site as it seemed to be an appropriate place for it. Perhaps I should backlink it to chevelles.com as well.
We would love it if those who post links here would add them to the database at the same time.
www.chevelles.net

We have quite a few links there and they get updated quite often. I've been hoping a team member (who does a lot of surfing) would like to do some admin on this, but so far, it's been me and I don't get 'out much' to other sites.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mkrauser;

I'm currently working on a "links" section called "been there, done that" that's within the "technical reference" section of this site. The name is a good indication of what the page is all about.

Although the page works, it will take me quite some time to get it "complete". Feel free to check it out.

http://www.chevelles.com/techref/btdt.html

------------------
Wes. Vann
Technical Reference & Wagons sections
Gold Member #5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.