Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get a new intake soon, and I was wondering if the RPM air-gap is worth the money? There is like $100 difference.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am still waiting to hear about this one. No many people have tried this one yet. I am interested too. I have a regular RPM intake now.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I got one a while back and put about 50 miles on when the trans devloped a massive leak,so I haven't had a chance to thrash it yet as the motor is still a little tight. However I can say that the casting quality is a little rough (first set of molds?), I had to install a 1" spacer to get the vacuum thingy in under the Holly ( they could have positioned the boss vetericaly in the same runner). I got it mainly for the nitrous bosses and plan to install a fogger system in the (far) future. I finally found the stock driveshaft for a 700r4 conversion and will be solving the trans problem soon. But it sitll may be awhile before I get to play as I think I'am gonna put the motor in the vett and it is still a long way from ready.
Harley

·
Registered
79 Posts
This exact topic was covered a month or two ago in either the Performance forum or the Engine forum.

Similar responses to what is being said here - although I think one guy posted with actual experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.