Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,681 Posts
Lots of engine pictures here. You'll see where to place them. Just be sure to center the 454 emblem to the Turbo Jet emblem. FYI if you have cowl induction the lid should be black.

Reactions: Lcode70

·
Registered
70 Chevelle SS, L41, 454 GM 469hp crate, TKX 5 speed, 3:42
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of engine pictures here. You'll see where to place them. Just be sure to center the 454 emblem to the Turbo Jet emblem. FYI if you have cowl induction the lid should be black.
Yes, I have cowl induction and I have a black cover! Thank you for the help. Where are all the pics?
Billy

·
Super Moderator
9,681 Posts
Search "engine pictures" as a start. Use the search feature.

·
Super Moderator
9,681 Posts
Here's an old one of mine

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's an old one of mine
Thanks for sending the pic. I know I could look at a lot of pictures but I don’t know which ones would be correct and these are diecast not stickers so I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks again, Billy

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
The diecast emblem was ONLY used on the 1965 Chevelle 396's (201 Z16's and the 1-of-1 COPO). Trim Parts reproduced that emblem years ago, and someone (may be Trim parts, may be someone else) has since taken that basic mold to also make die cast 427 and 454 emblems. But those NEVER came on a car from the factory. Looks good though!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The diecast emblem was ONLY used on the 1965 Chevelle 396's (201 Z16's and the 1-of-1 COPO). Trim Parts reproduced that emblem years ago, and someone (may be Trim parts, may be someone else) has since taken that basic mold to also make die cast 427 and 454 emblems. But those NEVER came on a car from the factory. Looks good though!
Thank you for responding. I did know that my car originally would not have come with diecast but compared to the sticker I had before it looks so much classier I had to go with it. Happy Thanksgiving

1 - 11 of 11 Posts