Team Chevelle banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for the past hour i have jumped trough loops trying to find where to find port match gaskets for my 335 CNC'd AFR heads on the internet! I want to use there gasket part # (6855) to port my super victor manifold. The felpros i used are way to big for the head intake port and were only temporary to get it off to the dyno. Now a few months later i want to get the real gaskets before the weather gets nice and its time to take her out.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
Ok for the past hour i have jumped trough loops trying to find where to find port match gaskets for my 335 CNC'd AFR heads on the internet! I want to use there gasket part # (6855) to port my super victor manifold. The felpros i used are way to big for the head intake port and were only temporary to get it off to the dyno. Now a few months later i want to get the real gaskets before the weather gets nice and its time to take her out.:thumbsup:
You need to get the gaskets from AFR, they fit nearly perfect with only a very tiny amount of trimming.

·
Premium Member
13,105 Posts
=
Tom is correct, the AFR gasket fits the head
Nothing else does.
I probably have a set or two in stock
If you email me I will check in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts