Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gold Founding Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called bob bruning of afco today...he confirmed that members will get the turkey rod price he quoted... i ordered mine today...custom fit except any mounting holes are NOT drilled.... i suspect that doesnt apply to us but i havent removed my rad yet to see how its mounted...

credit card at time of shipping or cod..

identify yourself as a team chevelle member and speak to him personally to eliminate any errors...

please confirm prices and specs for yourselves as i dont wnat anyone upset with me if they arent pleased..there is nothing in this deal for me...just trying to pass along what i THINK is a good deal to my TC members

------------------
Rich
Cocoa Beach, Fla
Team Chevelle #380
[email protected]
www.chevelles.com/showroom/70_SS_454.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Rich;

What size did you order? We need the largest possible because of engine. Let us know.

Thanks,

Richard and Judy White, MAXX2
Member #341

------------------

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Rich;

Ordered our AFCO Radiator this morning from AFCO (Bob Bruning) at 1-812-897-6564. Awesome cooling for the $$$$$. He advised that their research shows that separating the trans cooler from the radiator provides better trans cooling (basically same combined $$$$$). By the way, did you buy and/or research their=

Trans cooler/part # AD37750-$50.00
Overflow tank/part # AD80158-$69.00
Electric fan/part # AD80178-$90.00
A/C Condensors?

Their website also shows hundreds of other parts for various areas. Has anyone gone with an engine oil cooler from any supplier?

Let us know, and we will also post when radiators/accessories arrive, and installed.

Richard, Judy, and MAXX2
Member #341

------------------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.