Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not going to make any outlandish predictions. But will say I would very, very, very much like to see the black and gold knock Brady and Bellicheck off their lofty perch. Outside of New England I think most folks hope the Steelers hand the Patriots their 3rd loss of the year.

Reactions: 70CHEVELLE396

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Yuup, I sure do.

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I know of a couple pats fans that wont be cheering their team on. It's the two that went to the hotel that the Steelers were staying in and pulled the fire alarm at 3 AM this mourning. Seems as though they were shortly thereafter apprehended. Nobody ever said Pats fans were the brightest. :noway:

·
Premium Member
5,756 Posts
A friend of mine is from PB and I have listened to his crap for years, specially being a Cowboy fan. I like Tomlin and his team but have to pull against my friend Jim.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Steelers :thumbsup:
And of course...FALCONS

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Cracks me up how the world says they are on a lofty perch and neither of them ever say anything negative about anyone. Also funny how the pats are where they are after not having Brady for a few games. Look at those fire alarm pullers this way. If you lose , since you can't use the ball pressure, now you have an excuse. Just enjoy the game. Hoping both kick the crap out of each other and no stupid plays or controversial stuff....just hard nose football.

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Terrence. In regards to the alarm pullers. It was reported here that Bellichek was driving the get away car which was Brady's Ferrari.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I'm sure it was. Some stupid kids. Thankfully it's a night game so they could sleep in. And of course it has to have a name as it's related to pats...alarmgate

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,716 Posts
One of my favorite teams is always whoever is playing the Pats. I don't particularly like the Steelers but "Go Steelers!".

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well congrats to the Patriots. When you have the most talented quarteback and coach in the NFL you are going to win a lot of games.
Congrats to my Steelers as well on making it to the AFC championship game.
Hope Superbowl 51 is a good one.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Man after that first quarter I thought this would go to the last two minutes. Good game. No crap or crying and barely any penalties.
Steelers were a whole different team from ten weeks ago. Lots of missed catches that would have made a big difference in the end. Steelers played with class imo

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Well congrats to the Patriots. When you have the most talented quarteback and coach in the NFL you are going to win a lot of games.
Congrats to my Steelers as well on making it to the AFC championship game.
Hope Superbowl 51 is a good one.
Hey Brad: Are people in Pittsburgh finally starting to ask the following question - "How far we would go every year with a competent Head Coach?"

Terry Bradshaw was spot on when he referred to Tomlin as more of a cheerleader than a head coach....IMHO.

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tomlin is a good coach. If not he wouldnt have won a superbowl and made it to the AFC championship. Belecheck is a great coach.
Bradshaw is a head case. He always was. Not saying he wasnt a great quarterback but his mouth has often gotten him in trouble. He dissed the Steelers. Well in my opinion Bradshaw owes his life to the Steelers. If he had been on the Browns or the Bengals you think he would be on the Fox NFL team. I doubt it. Think he would have been in the hall of fame. I dont think so. In my opinion Bradshaw should take time to reflect on his good fortune.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
The Steelers didn't deserve to win that game period.. This present organization is nothing compared to the Bradshaw days.. I miss the Rooney's!!!

Congratulations new England fans the better team won today.. Go Pats!!

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Brad: Tomlin won the Super Bowl.....with a team that he largely inherited from Cowher, including a HOF QB. He was literally handed a championship caliber NFL team.

I don't think he "dissed" the Steelers at all. The comments were directed at Tomlin....and justifiable so, IMHO.

Once Ben retires, we'll all see what Tomlin is made of. Personally, I think he's cost the Steelers two trips to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: rjt427

·
Premium Member
12,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bradshaw said more than just his comments about Tomlin. Such as he played for the Steelers but isnt a Steelers fan. He is a Saints fan which is understandable seeing as he is from Louisianna. He also said he owns nothing to the Steelers and has no connection with them. He also had more to say.
I was at Heinz field about 5 years ago when the head case returned after a 20 year absence. He got a 5 minute standing ovation from the crowd at Heinz. Oh he loved Pittburgh and the Steelers. Best place on earth. He was so scared to come out on the field he wouldnt come out without his daughters by his side. Now he has nothing to say but bad things about the Steelers. If it wasnt for the Steelers Bradshaw would be just a washed up boob.
As I said he is and always was a head case. Even when he played here he was a head case. Was married three times to three different woman (all geogeous ) during the period he played for the Steelers. If he was such a prize why did those women split from him.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts