Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited and wanted to share a few photos of our new addition. After months of searching and hundreds of miles driving, looking at countless numbers of cars, we finally found the one for us. The top of my husbands wish list, because this one is for him, was a '67 with a 4 speed and that's what he got! We have restored many projects over the years and this time we wanted a car that needed little or no work. Came to realise pretty quick that the prices sure have went up since the last time we were in the market. Looked at so many and in the end had to bump up our budget to get what we wanted but we are happy with it. Isn't that what counts anyway? Can't wait for car show season to start! His and her's.:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
8,657 Posts
Nice 67!

·
Premium Member
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool addition! Safe to say your husband earned his sign in the garage? haha
Some would say that but only because he is a no BS,tell it like it is kind of guy. Some people like and respect that about him, some don't. If you don't like him he doesn't care and he doesn't sugar coat his feeling for someone he doesn't like. Those that really know him know that he is a great guy that will do absolutely anything for his family and friends without hesitation. :yes:

photobucket should be thrown in the garbage bucket! BUT, very nice looking car.
I have been using it for years only because I don't know what else to use. Is there another place I can store pictures to easily copy and paste? I'm not real computer savvy and have never looked into other options.:clonk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts