Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
108 Posts
I HEAR YOU GUYS. THIS IS WHERE WE WILL SEE IF OUR CHIEF HAS THE BALLS TO DEFEND OUR NATION WITH THE FULL FORCE OF THE U.S MILITARY. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THIS SCHEME. WE ALL NEED TO BE PRAYING FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN NEW YORK.

NICK

·
Registered
107 Posts
the sad thing is we know where ben ladin is and wut contry is hiddding him i say we carpeyt bomb there a$$ and take him out

------------------
72' Chevelle SS
TC Member#1417

·
Registered
33 Posts
Agree to all !!!!! Any country that harbors or aids in terrorists should pay a huge price......This can't go unpunished!!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
U.S. policy is that WE do not assassinate or actively hunt those that perform terrorist activities... Perhaps my boss (President)will make a change to that now and allow the military to run them into the grave this time out. I'm sorry that anyone had to die as a slow result to the political and military response to terrorists in this country and their causes. WE WILL PULL THRU THIS, WE HAVE IN THE PAST!

------------------
'65 Maliblue 406SBC/PG TC #811
'94 Camaro 1LE (original owner)
'97 HD Softtail Springer

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Just remember, fellas, Japan miscalculated our resolve when they attacked Pearl Harbor, and they paid the price. ANY country that harbors these people needs to be sent back to the Jurasic age. We need, as Americans, to come together and make sure that this never happens again!!

------------------
MalibuJerry350
TC Member #1279
Original owner '70 Chevelle.
560,000+ miles on car.
Hey, if it's got wheels, DRIVE IT!
My Chevelle: http://hometown.aol.com/erie614/myhomepage/index.html

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yup Policy Change. For Sure. THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR.

As we discussed it in the office here, I said that I could not imagine a country doing this. It would be an act of suicide.

Com'on Mr. President. Send out ALL of Delta once the information is hard. One shot one kill. Frag them all. Nothing 2 dozen A teams cant solve.

[This message has been edited by Gene Chas (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've been in school all day; the worst part is the people supporting the terrorists. Anyone see the people in Palestine celebrating this? What the hell is wrong with people? Or should I even refer to them as that... they need nuked. I don't care if it was Palestine that did it, anyone who celebrates the deaths of innocent people deserves to die.

Almost beat the living hell out of some kid in study hall too... mention something like what I just said and he said "I'd be doing the same thing"...

------------------
kenny

85 El Camino 355ci
350 turbo - 4.11's
best run so far 12.92
My Page

·
Registered
287 Posts
Whoever did this can never be dead enough. I agree, this is an ACT OF WAR!
If 500,000 ******** have to die to avenge this, then so be it....

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
"Whoever did this can never be dead enough. I agree, this is an ACT OF WAR!
If 500,000 ******** have to die to avenge this, then so be it...."

This is a terrible tragedy, and the guilty must pay and will pay. Remember, we are a nation that seeks justice for the innocent, not revenge. Don't judge those who are different from us because of the acts of a group of insane fanatics.

Pray for those who's lives have been irrevocably shattered today.

Greg

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael:
Whoever did this can never be dead enough. I agree, this is an ACT OF WAR!
If 500,000 ******** have to die to avenge this, then so be it....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'********'? You're an ass. Better go lynch some japs for Pearl Harbor and some Blacks for the civil war while your at it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Guys i know the emotions are running real high right now, but try and keep the racist slur's to yourself ok.

This board doesn't need it, nothing will be accomplished but people's feeling getting insulted and possibly leaving.

I'm not trying to change your opinions on people or anything, i'm not perfect and I have my own. However I know when to keep them to myself, and now is one of those times.

------------------
Chris Dagenais
'71 Malibu with a home built 454! [email protected]
"Our balls are bigger :)"
CDE Power!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
And guys remember, and I aint defending anyone here, just stating a fact. The Palestinians have been pushed around and effed around for 50 years now. Again, I am not condoning anything, but if you were in their shoes, losing your land to a superior terrorist force, what would you think?

Sometimes it aint alwyas black and white folks. Lets be sure who done it. God help us all if it was domestic.

------------------
Member #62 Gold/ACES 03112
67 SS396(427-3X2)
Be Big, Be a Builder

[This message has been edited by Gene Chas (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Lets also remember that in the wake of the Oklahoma City attack, the first response was to blame more or less anyone from the Middle East. There were numerous reports of people and locations being attacked simply because of the fact that they were somehow related to that part of the world.

And as we all know, it wasn't them at all.

Let's not lower ourselves to that level and take our our aggressions on the wrong people. Let's figure out whose responsible and then wipe them from the face of the planet in a clean and precise manner.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The problem with that, unfortunately, is that IF this attack originated in the Middle East, the is no precise surgical manner to eliminate the problem. There are many more of these nutbags waiting in the wings to continue these acts of cowardice. You have to get them all.

------------------
Mark
1970 SS454 LS6 (nom)
-------------------------
"Fight Apathy - the disease no one cares about."

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's way to early to start pointing fingers at anyone but the fact is that this is an ACT OF WAR and the media has to respond to the facts and stop calling it a terrorist attack. It's about time for this country to start realizing that the enemy is here and has been here for sometime this is just the start they will go back underground and wait to strike again,the complancency that has crept into our military and our leaders is partly to blame.Hopefully the lives of all the innocent people killed tday will not be in vain.By the way I drove past the trade center and lower Manhattan yesterday on my way to pickup some cars from JFK.I can't tell you how lucky I feel today.God Bless all the victims and their Families

------------------
Joe O'Brien
1969 L78
Team #668
Owner Prof Auto Transport
Aces # 4726

·
Registered
348 Posts
Declare War on ANY terrorist, foreign or domestic, or anyone that supports their tactics. It's that simple, though not very PC.

Just herd the pentagon and the copped out by saying " whatever the lawyers call it", what a crock - declare it !

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.