Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!! :noway:

I got queezy just watching the video!
There is another vid on U-tube with a guy and girl walking that thing.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Yea I posted the other videos very cool. I would do it in a second...:yes:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I find myself tensed up and leaning away from "the edge" in my chair! A couple of times when the camera shot went over the edge a little I "got the willies" and a weird -rush- sensation.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
About 1:30 into the video the camera man comes to a gap in the concrete with just a steel bar going across. Instead of putting the camera down he shimmys across the bar while taping. He has guts for sure, im wondering if its a helmet cam.

That would be it for me right at that spot right there. I would have a tough time even making it that far. Even if I had the gear on and connected to the safety line along the wall. Would be intresting to see how they built that and if anyone fell back in 1901.

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
THat was a crazy vid, i didnt think id get any jitters from a video... but i did. Crazy stuff. I think it looks like a lot of fun in a sense, but i know id be scared out of my mind up there. Quite a shame im scared of heights, as the view was amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
I'd do it in a heartbeat!

If you think about it realistically, you can get just as dead smacking your melon while slipping off a 2ft. stepstool in your kitchen. (I'll concede that having 700+ ft. of thinking time before your melon splats is a valid concern, but you're still dead).

Acrophobia is bassackwards... you're not afraid of the height, you're afraid of falling!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.