Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been invited to bring the A26 to Greenville, TX (Majors Field), 30(?)mi east of Dallas on I-30, Nov 6.
This literally just fall in our laps today SOOOOOOOOOOO, if we can put everything together---------------AND GET 2 PILOTS--------------this could FINALLY be our VERY FIRST airshow to attend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greenville will pay for our gas--------------ROUND TRIP from Guthrie, OK, oil, and put everyone on the plane in a motel room if we go down Fri and spend the night!!!!!!!!!!!

All you guys near----------or reasonably near, watch for an update and come to Greenville, Nov 6 if you can make it and say Hi.

·
Premium Member
14,163 Posts
Well deserved Tom, you folks have put a monstrous amount of work in the bird, Good luck!!

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
A DREAM COME TRUE! BIG SMILEY KUDOS AND BEAR HUGS TO YOU AND THE CREW TOM! 👍

Reactions: LeoP

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
That’s awesome. I wish I was closer. Good luck to you and the crew.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
That's not far from here and might be a perfect trip in my El Camino.

Rick

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Bet you guys are excited. Great job Tom and have fun.

·
Premium Member
5,262 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
13,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, surprisingly, another one just fell in our lap (I just got the email tonight)------------TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!!!!!!!!!!
The CAF annual airshow (which has moved from Midland, TX to Executive Field in S. Dallas). is now a sudden possibility! Oct 29-31. We have been asked to attend. And then the following weekend is the airshow in Greenville.
WOW, maybe, just maybe 22yrs of blood, sweat, and tears (and LOTS and LOTS of heartache, and BEGGING to raise $750,000-----------not counting volunteer labor) is finally paying off!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts