Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
A piece of trash with no licence, no insurance and drunk. I hope they give him the death penalty. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

·
Gold Founding Member
4,193 Posts
A piece of trash with no licence, no insurance and drunk. I hope they give him the death penalty. There is absolutely no excuse for that.
Alan,
Well said. There is no room on this earth for people that act irresponsibly without regard for anyone but themselves.

·
Registered
13,323 Posts
I need to show this to Zac.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
sad part is the lowlife ........ probbly won't even remember what he did when he wakes up in Jail !!! & then some scum bag lawyer will get him a plea bargain that will put him back on the streets before that poor little girl even finishes high school !!!

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Man, made me cry. Such a tragic loss and the family will suffer.
I have no tolerance for ppl who drink and drive. Used to work as an Ambulance EMT, you really don't want to see an accident up close.
Ain't like on TV.
Thanks for the link.
rachael anne

·
Gold Founding Member
4,193 Posts
I know what you are saying. I am a New York City Fireman and have seen too many of these accidents up close. The sad thing is that with a little common sense, most of these accidents could have been avoided.

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
I was watching a show last night, one of those cravy driver, getting chased by the cops shows. Well, a cop is chasing a drunk driver or stolen car...anyway. The cop says, "we hit 103 mph" and a few seconds later the truck hit a van head on. After the smoke cleared and the dust settled...a man climbed out of that van and the two other occupants wasn't even hurt.

Why can't all accidents happen like this? Or why do they happen in the first place?

God bless that little girl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.