Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was bored today so I staged both 70's and took these...the 'lil brother was asleep in the front garage.
Just got the fence painted on Saturday so I figured it would never look this good again:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
You need an Island with a couple Vintage Texaco Pumps and overhead light in the center of your driveway. :thumbsup: Loaded with the vintage oil Cans and the works.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You need an Island with a couple Vintage Texaco Pumps and overhead light in the center of your driveway. :thumbsup: Loaded with the vintage oil Cans and the works.
Yes...you are entirely correct!:yes:
I need all that and then some but if I started in that direction,I'd never be able to stop.:noway:I'm just waiting to finish the inside,then I've got ton's of nice banners,including some I had made up when the Camaro's were featured in the magazines.I'll get there eventually...;)

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
those cars are hideous! Send them to me right away and I will get rid of them for you. Hurry!! Before your neighbors see them and your reputation is permanently stained!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
those cars are hideous! Send them to me right away and I will get rid of them for you. Hurry!! Before your neighbors see them and your reputation is permanently stained!!!!!!!!
funny you mention neighbors...the one directly over the fence came over to me after I was done taking these and said he had pictures falling off the wall when I was revving it up...Oops,sorry man!:waving:

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
funny you mention neighbors...the one directly over the fence came over to me after I was done taking these and said he had pictures falling off the wall when I was revving it up...Oops,sorry man!:waving:

He should attach his pics better to the wall or build a thicker wall :D

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He should attach his pics better to the wall or build a thicker wall :D
he'll learn:yes:...wait till he gets an earful of the '69 with the electric cutouts.;)

·
Premium Member
8,794 Posts
It doesn't get any better then this one.:thumbsup:

I like this one best...:yes:

1969 X-77 Millennium Yellow/Blk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking of the '69, where is it? You need to get all three of them lined up!
It's not easy to stage all three cars up nicely...even with them all living at home now.:noway:If I had more time yesterday,I shoulda just pulled the '69 into position and taken some shots when I had the two 70's peeking out of the garage.:yes:

Here they all are the first time I brought the 70's over to their new home:

And the only other group setting I have:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.