Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my name is Alex from New Jersey. I own 1972 Chevelle SS454, my most prized posession. I'm happy i found this site because now i can interact with fellow chevelle enthusiasts/owners. Please feel free to ask me any questions whether about what parts i have or need and what not. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome, how about some pics of your ride.......

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Welcome to another Jersey guy!!

ALbert

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
I may as well throw my hat into the ring...Welcome Alex from a fellow newcomer, a fellow Jersey guy, and a guy who can possibly take advantage of parts you may have! looking forward to seeing your postings in the classified area!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha sure guys, I'll post some pictures. Yes, it's a 1972 chevelle SS454 with a M-22 and 12 bolt posi trac running 3.73s. My name is Alex I mad a mistake while making my membership, (I'm terrible with computers). My car was originally a #65 orange flame (only about 5 made in that color) but is currently a louder shade which i am soon to redo. I will have pictures really soon, i don't have a digital camera and haven't had a chance to take pictures. I have owned the car for 2 years. Being 19 with a car like that, (got it junior year of HS) is something huh?

best to all,
alex

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes Sir, It is greatest combination in the world. What makes me respect this car so much is the elegant front end, almost modest looking, but also the monstrosity of a motor that hides under the cowl hood. Not other muscle car in history has the looks and power that a 1970-1972 chevelle has.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts