Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Mr. Webster (71Malibu400) known for hurting himself fell off the balcony tonight in Ocean City. He's a little banged up but ok. :D

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Did Dave bust out the sawzall to make him better? :D Joe, keep yourself in one piece, I'm gonna be up there in a couple weeks, don't need you slowin' everyone down bein' in a body cast or somethin'. :D

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh it gets better.....we are on the first floor. Dave we need ur First Aid kit.

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
may sound pretty funny but falls can be very serious. My dad fell to his death back in 04 from the first story of his home. Glad to hear that everyone is ok on this one

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's ok - we went cruising tonight and and he dusted a the Ocean City shuttle bus. He is fireup!! :yes:

Sean (PickSS) was all over a Hugger Orange Yugo, he had to had have at lest two car lengths on him.

Mean whileSpiderDan gets caught up in his own Web of crime. All in all Ocean City 2008 Car Cruise has been a blast. :)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dan, he doesn't need a couple fingers taped together for a couple of days, does he? ;) :D
Darren

I believe he will need more than that, he's been walking into street signs all day. :D

·
Gold Founding Member
1,344 Posts
Hmm Maybe Joe should watch were he is going instead of reading the Dictionary.:D
I shouldn`t joke about it hope he is ok

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heck, Sean was the one that needed to be taken to the ER at 1am. :(

How's that eye? Drops working?

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Heck, Sean was the one that needed to be taken to the ER at 1am. :(

How's that eye? Drops working?
It's getting better thanks! Sand in your eye is not fun :(.

It also helps to have a friend drive you to the ER that doesn't fall asleep while your being treated. Then when you wake him (00WS6TA) up he's to tired to drive so the patient has to drive back to the hotel with 1 eye at 2am.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's getting better thanks! Sand in your eye is not fun :(.

It also helps to have a friend drive you to the ER that doesn't fall asleep while your being treated. Then when you wake him (00WS6TA) up he's to tired to drive so the patient has to drive back to the hotel with 1 eye at 2am.
ROFLMAO....Anything to help my buddy. :D

See, if I have had some cream soda, I would have been wide a wake. :)

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Could be worse Dan AKA Outlaw...Sean could have left you there in the waiting room all night...:p Outlaw better leave the cops alone too or they might tow away that blown Spidervelle...;) How's the eye Sean?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
We did Derek..was a blast...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts