Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a mid April built Baltimore 70 SS Convertible,I might have your build sheet.While over at my friends place today,for our weekly bs and beer session,my friend was cleaning out the back floor of his 70 LS-6 car and saw a piece of paper sticking out from the bottom of his passenger bucket seat back.After careful removal we found a perfect build sheet for a loaded 70 SS vert 3 numbers off the vin of his LS-6 car.He already has a perfect build sheet for his LS-6,just thought we had found a second one.I would like to see this united with it's original owner,so if you have a mid April SS vert car,pm me the last 2 or 3 numbers of your vin and will see if we have a match.This buildsheet is near perfect and can read every option and numbers.

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Geez, I was hopin for some replies.If it helps any the car was originally a SS396,a.c. convertible,black buckets and console,automatic.Mist Green with a black top,originally sold new in Newberry,S.C. Might still be around the southeast.

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Sounds like a good find for someone.
May take a few days or maybe the owner is not a member OR, maybe he does not look in TagTeam..... Try posting "BUILD SHEET FOUND" in benchracing...

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted also in Chevelle tech,I'll have to see if I can get a copy of it this weekend and I'll send it to Dale.The fellow that owns the car it was found in still has it and he doesn't have a computer,I was just trying to help reunite it with it's correct owner.I didn't know Dale had a orphan paperwork deal.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could you post a picture of it?
I don't have it in hand as I explained before the fellow whose car it was in has it.
Too bad it wasn't for a Jan built Baltimore 307 Malibu cvt. :(
I wish it was for yours.I was just hoping for some replies with hopefully the right vin#,then I would have it mailed to the rightful owner.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yeah. I run a orhpan chevelle vin list and would like to add the info main info off the sheet into the list. I have entered several build sheets that were found in a different car.

Warren

·
Premium Member
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This build sheet is now in Dales orphan paperwork list.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts