Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done swapping a factory gauge cluster in my 70 chevelle. I had some problems, with where grounds hook up etc. but, after reading some old posts, I have solved some of the problems. The other problem I am having is that I am not getting any lights in my amp gauge, my headlight swith, or the lower left of the tach. Is it possible I have a bulb out that is causing all of the rest to not light up. This is a new circuit board, so it should be good (I hope) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :confused:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Dumb question-you rotated the light switch to verify it's not the rheostat (dimmer) messing you up, right?

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the switch is fine. I think I have it figured out, the plastic holder that holds the bulb was not getting a good contact, thats why it would not light. The lower left on the tach was a bad bulb, and the headlight switch lights up from the amp gauge bulb I guess.I still have to connect a few ground wires from wiper to headlight switch, but things don't look too bad. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts