Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone here that is close to Woburn, MA (Boston area) and would be willing to look at this car. A friend of mine is interested in it to replace one he wishes he hadn't sold. The engine is not the original according to some e-mail exchanges with the seller, but we would like to know the real condition of the body, interior etc.
Thanks, Rick
Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=150244319823&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those stripes don't look misaligned to me, at least not in that picture. It has had a repaint.

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ad says Hudson, NH.

We contacted the seller and he says it is in Woburn (sp?), MA which is about 10 miles north of Boston.

Rick

·
Gold Founding Member
1,344 Posts
Rick I am not that far but do not feel quailified to do a inspection on a car that someone is laying out that kinda coin on. That beeing said try pming Lenny Sheiffer. He goes under Chop Shop customs here. He has a shop In Woburn Ma.
Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
For what it's worth, the dash is either reproduction, or has been worked on. Notice the silver trim around the blinker holes, those should be black.

·
Premium Member
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rick I am not that far but do not feel quailified to do a inspection on a car that someone is laying out that kinda coin on. That beeing said try pming Lenny Sheiffer. He goes under Chop Shop customs here. He has a shop In Woburn Ma.
Hope that helps

Thanks Mike,
I will PM him.

Rick

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts
That's the color I'm leaning towards when I get painted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.