Chevelles.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked under search but didn't find what I was looking for? I bought a complete rubber replacement kit from Grd Up everything you need???? I am working on the rear quarters when I noticed a hard rubber/steel piece about 8-9" long attached to the inside (body). looks like the roof rail rubber meets it. NOT INCLUDED IN THE KIT??? I looked through their catalog but didn't see.
Question #2 when replacing the rubber on the front part of the quarter glass does the whole chrome trim and all come off, I would assume that it does. what's the trick to remove, as to not break it anything.

THX YA'LL

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
that rubber i think is sold seperate i even have an extra one if someone needs it for free i dont think it would be included because its not like a weatherstrip seal. the trick to get the quarter glass seal off is to heat it up, on my old glass i used a small propane torch and it came right off but try to use a heat gun if you have one. storm

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thx . Ok I need two actually, but if you want to get rid of one then I can email you my address. Were do you order them from and I will get another coming.

Thx
Jack

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey! thx anyway Storm It looks like I have to buy a pair of them so I will just order from Grd Up.

JAck

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well No I didn't, I called Grd Up and the guy wasn't sure what I was asking for??? So I sent some pictures?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts