Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in Tech but can't get an answer perhaps this will be a better section. This has been discussed before and have read numerous posts but haven't found the answer I am looking for. I picked up a 72 but like the 4 headlight look of the 70's like many people do. Is it possible to use the 72 fenders with the 70's front end parts? If so what 70 parts do I need?

Thank You in advance

· Registered
447 Posts
That front brace that is welded inside the front of the fenders are different, change that, weld in a new ones from a 70. wiring, bumper grille filler lights bezels core support....And the lower part of the fenders had a marker light in them,,,, Might as well find a 70

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need EVERYTHING except the hood but it is possible to use 71-72 fenders by using a good pair of aviation snips behind the fender extensions then hiding the butchered metal behind the extensions but the 71-72 fenders won't have the lower-side marker lights.
The reason I want to use the 72 fenders is because I want the 70 front end look without the side markers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.