Chevelles.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of door panels for my 70 chevelle, but they did not come with the door rails (the metal panel that attaches to the top of the door panel that wraps over the door to the inside of the window.) I have looked and I cant find anybody who carries these in their catalog. Where can I find these? Thanks, Justin

·
Registered
655 Posts
Justin, are you dead set against taking the metal from the ones you have now and assembling them yourself? they are not hard to do, just takes time and patience, or you can have an upholstery shop do it. BTW, most of the suppliers carry the assembled door panels, ground up,year one, etc, atleast they do for the 69's., but Im told the top piece is plastic and not metal?? dont know since I always assemble my own panels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the door panels aready so buying new one is not an option and I do not have the old door panels to remove the rails from.

·
Registered
655 Posts
ok, now I understand, no as far as I know, no one reproduces just the tops. is there a local junkyard close by you can get some from, if not try ebay..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have exhausted those resources already before I posted this messege with no such luck. I have a few ideas that I will make work just fine. Thank you for trying anyways! Justin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts