Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Passenger side vent IS chrome highlighted.
Turn Signal holes are NOT highlighted.This includes the other two smaller holes (Hi-beam,Parking brake)

------------------
Rick Peters
ACES#175
1970...ON THE MOVE

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Same as everyone else has said.Rick(mr70),I was just checking out your web page.Beautiful car indeed!I did notice that your dash does have the turn signal and parking brake/high beam circles chromed.Did you correct this?just curious

------------------

Dean Ciampi
Team Chevelle Gold #52
Aces #3094 MY LS6 CHEVELLE
My 2000 Z28

·
Registered
964 Posts
Yes I did Dean.
The person who restored the Dash did not do it correctly.I took his word for it,and after looking through vintage magazines and Survivor cars realized it was wrong.I have fixed it since then.
I took those pictures 5 years ago when it was just finished and never updated that interior shot.
A new reason to take more pictures!

------------------
Rick Peters
ACES#175
1970...ON THE MOVE

[This message has been edited by mr70 (edited 08-11-2001).]

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I have a junk 70 SS dash in my attic and the small holes are not chrome just like Rick says. You can see the factory chrome in hidden places and then they painted the dash the right color (green in this case) I have a restored 70 SS and it was not done right and one of these days I am going to get out the black touch up paint and correct it.

------------------
1970 SS 454 Hardtop
1969 Lemans Blue Corvette
1993 SS 454 Red Pickup
TC Gold #155

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.