Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just checking to see what color combo's are out there. Exterior-Interior-Top. I have books from Chevrolet that list the color combo's, but I'm just wondering what they really made. I'm just corcerned with the factory colors. Is any one combo more rare than another. I'm working on a '70 Monte Carlo, but Chevelles should be the same, since they were made in the same factories.

·
Registered
337 Posts
What's the original colors of your car? Are you looking to change them?.
From 70-72, all chevelles and Monte's shared most of the same colors. Cranberry red with a black top and interior looks good on a Monte.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
How rare is the color scheme on my Elky? It's green mist #45 with a green vinyl top.

------------------
1970 Chevy Custom El Camino aka Kaileigh
Green Mist & Silver w/Green Vinyl Top
350ci/300HP 4bbl & Factory Dual Exhaust
Non-SS with Factory Rallies!
TH-350 Automatic - 2.73 Posi Rear
My El Camino Home Page - www.dreamelectric.com

[This message has been edited by Shawn (edited 12-26-1999).]

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
I had a 72 monte green with green vinyl top, green interior, big block car with every option probably available..every time I go to look at a car it seems to be green, sometimes I think thats the only color that survived!

------------------
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
55 chevy prostreet

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is orginally #48 Forest green, no vinyl top, and green interior. I'm looking to change the color to either Mist green or Black. I plan on leaving the interior green for now. They don't make replacement door panels for '70 Montes, but I do have a set of black one that are in pretty good shape. I already have new green carpet and the headliner, that is why I'm leaving the interior green for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.