Team Chevelle banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while and I keep getting an error that says that I can't respond to a post that's over than 447 days old. Such is life. Anyhow, I'm at a point where I either need to sell the car or spend the money to ship it to MN and while I have garage space, I don't have a lift :( like I used to. I'm thinking about selling, but not sure what the market even looks like these days. Some of the research I've done is in the 10 to 20k range, which the latter might be a bit ambitious. Thoughts?

Link to original thread:
https://www.chevelles.com/forums/44-wagons-four-doors/745977-70-wagon-build-thread*.html

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I actually tried to post on you original thread recently to see if there was any updates and got the same message. My progress has been slow on my car, but I did recently purchase a MaxJax M-6 two post lift for my shop. Has gotten me back motivated to get my car going. I also have a little competition going with a friend to see if we can have our cars ready for the spring cruise in that I coordinate at my church. He's building a 67 Firebird, I'm now going lq4 6.0 (with 799 heads) and 4l80e in my 72 wagon.

·
Administrator
16,194 Posts
You can reply to the other thread. When you see the message look for a place to click, it says something like "I want to post anyway".

·
Administrator
16,194 Posts
No just has the notification that it is an old thread.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Guess I didn't pay attention.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it looks like that worked. So consider this thread closed and revert back to the original one. I posted some pics and asked for recommendations on a shipper as well as what to do with the paint; detail vs. wrap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts