Team Chevelle banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the best place to get engine and forward lamp harnesses, i probably would also need them labeled unless someone knows of a good color coded wiring diagram, its been a while since the old ones were removed, thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have purchased all my wiring harnesses through M&H Wiring at wiringharness.com ... Most reproduction companies use their products (and cheaper buying direct). EXCELLANT product with the correct wiring colors, connectors and length.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
I would also recommend the Factory Fit products from American Autowire, a site sponsor.

Both of these companies will also provide some of the common customizations built in. Stuff like internal regulator alternators and HEI distributors.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
You can get the American Autowire from Danny at http://www.muscleexpressusa.com/
He will be the best price and shipping with out a doubt.:yes: he will also have it dropped shipped to your door.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
None of the label where the stuff goes - I still have mine from this past winter, labelled with where stuff came from. Buy it, post any problems you have, and someone will reply with where the wires are supposed to go.

PS - got mine from American Autowire also, site sponsor and excellent product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts