Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Here she is after 2 1/2 yrs of frame off resto. I couldn't have done it without this site. Many thanks to the guys who took time to answer questions and offer suggestions. Heres the specs: galvanized frame, 9 inch with 4:11's and True Trac, 1" lower springs and adjustable upper control arms, Bilstein shocks, Corvette C5 front discs, Ford(sorry) Explorer rear discs, ZZ502 with Mass Flo EFI, 4L80E, Paddle shifters, Factory A/C, Custom Dash with VDO gauges, Alpine Stereo with JBL amp, 4 Infinity speakers, 8" JBL Subwoofer, Spal Pwr windows and Locks and Tru Torque II wheels with 245/45 fronts, 285/40 rears to name a few things. Still waiting on the door panels and rear seat being made to match the Pro Car buckets.

Here she is in Dec 05 ( lovely butternut yellow)

Here she is yesterday!

Thanks for looking!!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
WOW! It's obvious that you poured a LOT of work into that beauty. Nice job!:yes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice ride! how do you like the mass flo? how was the install and tuning?
JD

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the nice comments! MassFlo was an easy install. Chris Richards at Mass Flo is awesome with great tech support. NO tuning, laptops, etc, it's a "plug and play" unit.

·
Registered
61 Posts
WOW!!! What a transformation.
GOOD JOB!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::beers:
BTW; new to the Chevelle talk, what is a "MASSFLOW"?? I'm assuming it has something to do with the Cowl Induction?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW!!! What a transformation.
GOOD JOB!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::beers:
BTW; new to the Chevelle talk, what is a "MASSFLOW"?? I'm assuming it has something to do with the Cowl Induction?
Thanks! Mass Flo is a company ( in West Brookfield, MA !) that makes aftermarket multipoint fuel injection systems for many different engines. It differs from systems made by Edelbrock and Holley which are speed density systems and require tuning with a laptop. Mass Flo systems are easy to install and require no tuning, even if you change your cam someday.
Heres the link http://www.mass-floefi.com/mass-flo.html.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Very nice man! Do you still have the chrome trim that runs along the doors and top of the fenders?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What wheels and tires did you go with? Also where did you get the front seats.
Thanks again for all the nice comments!!

Wheels are American Racing Torque Thrust II: rears are 17x9.5, fronts are 17x8.

Tires are Firestone Firehawk Wideovals: 285/40, fronts 245/45

Seats are Scat/ProCar Rally Series 1000 from Summit Racing

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice you have done a great job. Did you put a stall in the 4l80. If so what did you use and how is it working out.
2800 stall I believe. Trans from CK Performance. Haven't driven it enough to have an opinion yet.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I think you forgot your door panels... Just kidding, looks great!

What is the large gauge looking thing near the passenger fender?

Are the orange pieces at the front the horns?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.