Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to see some pic's of 70-72 Chevelles with 18's to 20's on them. I like the larger wheel look. Looking for idea's, any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
No pics here, but to me Chevelles look better with 18" than with 19s or 20s.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I personally don't like the look of an 18/20 combo,makes the fronts look to small IMHO.You'd do much better with a 19/20 setup.:yes:
Here's 18's all around:

18/20 combo:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, so 20/18 looks pretty freaking nice. I think more the stance on the combos will seal the deal on the final look. Great looking car guys. MORE please!!!

·
Registered
7,127 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I like how that looks with the 18/20 combo on the red chevelle.

What coil springs and shocks are used to get that stance?
Wish I could tell you,I bought the car pretty much the way it sits back in 2001...I do know that I don't want to mess up the stance though.:noway:

Looks like stock GM spindles,I would assume the springs have been cut or are shortened versions,car rides very smoothly and is my cruiser of the three I own.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wish I could tell you,I bought the car pretty much the way it sits back in 2001...I do know that I don't want to mess up the stance though.:noway:

Looks like stock GM spindles,I would assume the springs have been cut or are shortened versions,car rides very smoothly and is my cruiser of the three I own.
Thanks

Is the control arms stock? Does the car have headers on it? are they shortys

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Thanks

Is the control arms stock? Does the car have headers on it? are they shortys
Totally stock GM suspension,factory cast iron exhausts,I believe I already measured the front crossmember for someone else and it was just a hair over 4" from the ground.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Are those intros...?
I'd say the were Bonspeed Huntington's if I had to guess...:yes:

Hey mooka,how long did those take to get...?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd say the were Bonspeed Huntington's if I had to guess...:yes:

Hey mooka,how long did those take to get...?

Hi guys, these are the Bonspeed Hunningtons brushed. They took the full 8 weeks to my door via Newstalgia.

Fantastic looking wheel and solved a major ride height problem I had with my deep trans pan 2" off the ground with a new SC&C suspention.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts