Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone put a umi handling kit on a wagon? would love to see some pics or reccomendations on full suspension for a cruiser. 1in Lower would be cool but still want to be able to tow something light.

just found out through other posts here tht wagon rears are different so maybe I would just need different springs with this kit? or what is my best option for a medium budget friendly mild upgrade for a cruiser? or if I went to the stage 2 kit could I keep the rear high enough with the adjustable control arms?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any 68-72 wagon owners have rear suspension upgrades and can give some reccomendations? Bump

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is a great build. suspension wise looks like things were refurbed stock for the most part or custom. looks great! wish I had those skills

·
Registered
72 nomad
125 Posts
I have all the UMI stuff, corner max coilovers, and chassis mounted sway bar. I have it all on a completed frame but engine just got finished and body won't be ready to swap for awhile. As soon as I get it will post how it came out but not sure you can wait for me.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hope that all goes well. yeah i just went to add discs on the front that mount to stock spindle and realized I should probably go further but would love to be back on the road by late spring at least

1 - 6 of 6 Posts