Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty nice looking car with a bunch of great and rarely seen options. I like everything but the asking price! Probably worth close to that to the right guy, especially if it was a 4-speed car, but the auto trans may put some downward pressure on the price. Just my opinion - I hope the seller gets all the money for it and I'd love to own it.

1969 Chevelle SS396

·
Premium Member
1968 Malibu sport coupe, 489 ci. 590 hp 600 tq, RV T-400 Freakshow 3200 stall, 3.73 12 bolt posi
8,657 Posts
That's a nice looking tri color car, that kind of $$$ I'd want something with a kitchen/bath/yard, lol.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Nice car, for sure. And not to be a knob, but for that $$$, at least have the proper master cylinder on it. Details, boys, details.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Oooh. That is a beautiful car. Although I like my dark blue interior better than the red. I hope they get their asking price!

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
How about a Rad. cap with two ears ! :surprise:
Bob

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,707 Posts
Beautiful car. Maybe needs a few details attended to but looks killer. Price high though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Asking $70K,but more likely $45K for it,give or take.Very nice car,and very well equipped.Maybe over restored but it looks right at home where it sits now.Why sell it?Just look around that Man Cave.Damn.Someone has a lot of time/money at their disposal.

·
Premium Member
12,689 Posts
It's a beauty. Two improvements in my opinion would be a manual trans and lose the vinyl top. Although as far as vinyl tops go that one isn't too bad.

·
Premium Member
3,586 Posts
Clean, documented, lots of options, great color combo, auto. a/c, I'll put this one in the low 50's. It's a dealer.
Yes, stick would be great!

·
Premium Member
4,966 Posts
I love the car, but a 4.10 diff with a low horse engine and auto seems odd.

Reactions: b&b's69

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Flip, flip, flip-a-roo........ :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing this vehicle if I can secure a good deal. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding 1969 Chevelles and need a assistance with a vehicle inspection. Is there anyone in the Orlando area that could accomplish a vehicle inspection? If not, any recommendations on an inspection firm to use for a Chevelle? I have used AAG (Auto Appraisal Group) out of Charlottesville, VA in the past for El Caminos with good results.

Please email me at [email protected] with any suggestions/recommendations you may have.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

·
Super Moderator
1966 Chevelle SS396
8,279 Posts
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing this vehicle if I can secure a good deal. I'm not very knowledgeable regarding 1969 Chevelles and need a assistance with a vehicle inspection. Is there anyone in the Orlando area that could accomplish a vehicle inspection? If not, any recommendations on an inspection firm to use for a Chevelle? I have used AAG (Auto Appraisal Group) out of Charlottesville, VA in the past for El Caminos with good results.

Please email me at [email protected] with any suggestions/recommendations you may have.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!
Did you read post #14, Don? It's sold.

It'll probably reappear for sale again soon. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
Love it...

Do you think he would mind selling me the ashtray with that piece on it for the 8 track? :grin2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts