Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a rear antenna for a 69 Chevelle. Ideally a kit with the cable and everything. Anyone know where I can get one?

·
Premium Member
14,047 Posts
this will probably be considered an ad, which don't go in the forums, good luck with your search!

·
Premium Member
12,724 Posts
There used to be a guy in Florida that had a lot of nos rear antennas. I bought one maybe 15 years ago. Hung onto it for.ten years and.figured.I wasnt.going use it.so.I the sold.it.to.someone.else on this site. Guys name was Dennis. Can't recall his last name. This was a while.ago so the.guy may no longer be around. Maybe a search of.the OLD.archives. they are rare so if you find one buy it. Also be prepared to pay some $$ for a real one. I think I paid $300.00 for the one I bought 15 years ago. Probably double that now. Unless you are restoring a numbers concours car you may want to consider aftermarket. At least those can be power antennas.

·
Registered
1969 Chevelle 2 Door Sport Coupe Malibu COPO clone
5,678 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
:cool: Please put the hole in the correct location.
X2.....almost nothing worse than a rear antenna in the wrong location. Not sure if '68 and '69 are the same, but I have a factory location template for a '68, which mounts it 7 1/2" forward of the taillight bezel and 2 1/4" to the right of the deck lid, to the center of the hole.

Guy in Florida is Dennis Turner (352-245-8346). Not sure if he is still in business or not.

Reactions: NickeyChevelle

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Procured mine from Dennis Turner back around 1997 - 98. Good luck and let us know if you were able to get a hold of him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts