Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way I can find how many 1969 Convertible LM1 were made?
Just bought one a Garnett Red/Red car with the Build Sheet,Original Bill of Sale
Original Customer receipt,Original finance agreement,Original Tennessee ID registration card
And original Warranty book with POP.
It's Cherry condition,just a bench seat,power glide,PS and a 12 Bolt
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
It sounds like a nice car.

They didn't break production numbers down per engine and body. Records for the total number of each option kept, but that's it. The best you can do is crunch those numbers, that will give you a ballpark guess, but won't ever be considered accurate.

Steve R

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
they made 23,315 of them between all body styles. so they are not that rare

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
According to Daniel Carr's poster, there were approximately 408 69 Malibu convertibles made with the LM1 engine. Of course, the production figures on that poster are only an educated guess, but that's as good a guess as any you're going to find.

Sounds like you got yourself a mighty nice car, and well documented to boot!

·
Gold Founding Member
5,822 Posts
Just bought one a Garnett Red/Red car with the Build Sheet,Original Bill of Sale
Original Customer receipt,Original finance agreement,Original Tennessee ID registration card
Thanks
Dave
That is almost a twin to my car. Mine is Garnet red, black buckets white top. Mine is a turbo 350, 12 bolt rear.

Attachments

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,716 Posts
Thanks
Dave
Does yours have the F40 HD suspension option?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts