Chevelles.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my favorite gift for Christmas ($$$) and I am getting ready to order a new dash pad. Any one have any recomendations on the"best one" to order or is it hit or miss due to various fabricators?

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Don't know about the quality of the reproductions. How about getting a good used one off eBay? I got one there about 4 years ago for $85 including shipping, and it was as good as new.

·
Premium Member
4,996 Posts
I have recently replaced mine with a Trim parts repop, and was extremely satisfied with fit and finish, the only difference from original was 1 additional bolt which only added a couple minutes to installation time with no modification, purchased from a local guy in elburn IL called www.thepartsplaceinc.com Randall. He lists em on Ebay too Randall and it would save you some bucks over his advertised price. Or as Bill suggested go with a used one from Ebay, just beware I purchased one the same way, the seller said it was "show quality," and when I recieved it.......junk, luckily he was a stand up guy and refunded me. good luck. jason.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,593 Posts
Trim Parts makes '69 Chevelle dash pads now?

·
Registered
972 Posts
I just got one from OPGI and it fits really good. It is structurally not the same as stock ( made from different material,different technology), But the firt is excellent http://www.chevelles.com/showroom/obseSSed/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts