Team Chevelle banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Lemons headers in and wow is all I can say . I ordered them and it took 6 weeks before I got to look at them . The headers were well packed and it was like biker build off getting them un packed . The first thing that caught my eye was the coating man it was nice .

when I saw all this I thought man im in trouble .

here are a few pics . the headers are 2 1/4" with a 4 " collector .

·
Registered
131 Posts
Are they availabe in 1 7/8 primary tubes?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice! What holds the colectors on?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Mother F'er those are nice! I was about 75% sure I was going with Lemons before this post, now I'm 100%. Seeing how accessible those plus are is very persuading.

Donations? :D

BTW, coming along very nicely! I was just reading some of your posts from last winter debating on the 632/598 combo.

One more question...... Did you get and options with these headers? I would guess this is with the ceramic coating? Imagine that, headers with options?!?! LOL

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,532 Posts
Dayrl the pics don't have the collector seated 100% the tabs will line up and be bolted through the tabs.

·
Registered
403 Posts
WOW-the 598 would love some of those!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice! What holds the colectors on?
as was mentioned I did not seat the collector all the way because I have to take them back off to do some painting . there is a tab on both sides of the collector that you bolt them and it holds the colector on .

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mother F'er those are nice! I was about 75% sure I was going with Lemons before this post, now I'm 100%. Seeing how accessible those plus are is very persuading.

Donations? :D

BTW, coming along very nicely! I was just reading some of your posts from last winter debating on the 632/598 combo.

One more question...... Did you get and options with these headers? I would guess this is with the ceramic coating? Imagine that, headers with options?!?! LOL

Thanks
The only option I got was the coating , I held out for good headers and Im glad I did , #7 plug has always been a B###h on my chevelle but as you can see its not a problem with these headers , there is no bending or any of that , just bolt them on .

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
What motor mounts were used part # also how much are the exaust ports raised ? They do look good next to them Sunset valve covers

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What motor mounts were used part # also how much are the exaust ports raised ? They do look good next to them Sunset valve covers
I used the moroso mounts for a small block part number 62515 which are taller I did that to help clear the stearing parts and the oil pan . Lemons are made to be used with the moroso big block mounts . The brodix heads have a raised exaust port but Im not sure how much .

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Thank you for taking time to reply. I am sure your hard work will reward you with very few seconds of enjoyment each round

1 - 20 of 45 Posts