Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got stock buckets and console in my car, thinking of upgrading seats to something with more adjustment and possible building a custom console with cup holders. More of a "pro-touring look". Selling the stock stuff would help fund this. These are not "show quality" but good driver quality parts. Pics aren't the best but it will give you an idea. I have the stock piece to go around the factory horseshoe shifter, but no shifter. Console lid is cracked otherwise in good shape. So, what's it worth? I'm in Canada if that matters.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
Tuff to say without good pics of both the seats and console. Condition can make the price vary quite a bit. What would matter to me most likely would be the condition of the working side of both the seats and thd console. The 69 console is a one year item. Do you have the chrome seat belt clips? Are the mounts for the console and /or the shifter broken? This is very common. Console maybe $300.00.
The seats. I would want to see the condition of the plastic panels, the springs and if the seat foams/buns are original. If so they could need replaced. Are the covers original? Same goes for them. Seats $350.00-$600.00 depending on condition.
Also shipping seats is expensive.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tuff to say without good pics of both the seats and console. Condition can make the price vary quite a bit. What would matter to me most likely would be the condition of the working side of both the seats and thd console. The 69 console is a one year item. Do you have the chrome seat belt clips? Are the mounts for the console and /or the shifter broken? This is very common. Console maybe $300.00.
The seats. I would want to see the condition of the plastic panels, the springs and if the seat foams/buns are original. If so they could need replaced. Are the covers original? Same goes for them. Seats $350.00-$600.00 depending on condition.
Also shipping seats is expensive.
I have the chrome seat belt clips on the console, Bracket at shifter location is cracked, but still there. Driver's seat has had cover on base replaced, all other seat covers are original and in good condition. Plastic is decent, a few scratches on the backs. One side has a broken trim piece on the seat release button. Other wise the seats are good. Springs are original, but no broken springs. I believe the foams are original too.

·
Premium Member
12,716 Posts
Guess it depends on your local market. Could put an ad in the classifieds here. I would want to see pics of the underside of both seats and console as well as top sides. Around here high end would be console $375.00 and seats $500.00. Some areas may be higher and some lower. They are worth the most to someone with a 69.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm interested in that console if you are willing to sell it.
I won't be ready to sell it until I build a new custom console. I'll PM you when the time comes. I used to live in Edmonton and travel back there a few times a year to visit family, so there shouldn't be any shipping costs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts