Team Chevelle banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a '68 Concours (2Dr, 307, PG trans, 10 bolt). This is the second one I have owned. I need some information on a particular Concours option. I know about the main differences(deluxe int. spec. carpet, thick jute backing, buick or olds replacement seats, carpet on lower door panels, 6 bow headliner, longer front arm rests, full rear arm rests similar to conv., deluxe seat belts, simulated wood grain glovebox emblem, Concours quarter emblems, and sometimes header and trunk lid emblems). Does anybody know anything about the trunk filler panel trim?? I have 2 pictures of this trim. One is a factory photo and the other is from a car show I attended 20 years ago. The trim is approx. 3-4in. wide. It obviously did not come on every Concours car, but it did exist! I would like to purchase one of these. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Also, I believe the eyebrow and body mouldings were slightly different. Any thoughts or comments???? Thank you- Geno

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I'd put the questions in the restoration or body forums so you have more visibility - the classifieds won't generate the same response for the questions you have.

There's a guy named "Allyears" that may have what you need - not sure how you can get in touch with him, but a quick search on Allyears will probably lead you to him.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just purchased a '68 Concours (2Dr, 307, PG trans, 10 bolt). This is the second one I have owned. I need some information on a particular Concours option. I know about the main differences(deluxe int. spec. carpet, thick jute backing, buick or olds replacement seats, carpet on lower door panels, 6 bow headliner, longer front arm rests, full rear arm rests similar to conv., deluxe seat belts, simulated wood grain glovebox emblem, Concours quarter emblems, and sometimes header and trunk lid emblems). Does anybody know anything about the trunk filler panel trim?? I have 2 pictures of this trim. One is a factory photo and the other is from a car show I attended 20 years ago. The trim is approx. 3-4in. wide. It obviously did not come on every Concours car, but it did exist! I would like to purchase one of these. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Also, I believe the eyebrow and body mouldings were slightly different. Any thoughts or comments???? Thank you- Geno
Was actually the sixth one I have owned. Typo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts