Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm restoring the interior electrical on my car and the previous owner had the dash in the back seat when I bought it. I've hooked up everything inside the car except the turn signals because, for the life of me, I cannot find out where they plug in. I've got an "L" shaped connector with two pinks and a purple coming out of it and in my book that is labeled for the turn signals. Any ideas on where this plugs in on the back of the dash? My parking lights don't work either, could this be the source of that problem as well?

Also, for the indicator that shows what gear i'm in (park, reverse, neutral, etc.) there is a long metal wire coming out of it that, from what I understand, is supposed to somehow be attached to the steering column so when I shift (on the column), it indicates what gear i'm in, any ideas on how to do this?

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
the L shaped connector with two pinks in one side & purple in the other is a turn signal flasher ... the gear ind cable hooks up to the bottem of the collem with a little slide on to the sheet metal clip then you can adjust where it is by the nylon tie that feeds thru the clip ..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Figured out the flasher thing, can you be a little more specific on the indicator? As of right now all i have is a wire hanging down, there is nothing on the end of it, and no bracket to attach it to...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.