Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Chevelle lovers! I have what I hope is a simple question, especially for those of you in the South. Here goes. I have a 68 right now that needs some extensive body work. I have owned this car for about 9 years and want to give it some TLC in return for the faithful service it has given me. It needs both new quarters, drivers side floor pan, the piece below the rear window. All of this is from rust of course. I have had a few people tell me to just get a new body, but I owe it to this car, not to mention myself to fix what I have. All of you true Chevelle fans know what I mean! Anyway, finally getting to my question. I am in Biloxi, Mississippi and I am looking for a good, no make that GREAT body shop to trust my prize to. If anyone has any leads please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Chevelle's forever!!!

----Jerry-----

·
Gold Founding Member
5,813 Posts
I replaced all that on my 70 SS396 plus both doors, fenders, wheelhouses and complete trunk floor. Maybe it wasnt worth it but I did it all myself and thats the way I like to do it.
It all depends on you, do you want to spend that much money on that particular car? Only you can decide.
Im in Nashville and cant help you any on the shop.
Good luck.
Ron

------------------
70 Chevelle SS396, 71 Z28-RS, 95 Z28 Convertible. Aces 3081, TC #54 Gold

[This message has been edited by ToocoolZ28 (edited 06-13-99).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.