Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried the want ads with no luck. So I thought I would check here. Does anyone have a factory handle with MUNCIE stamped on it? Prefer one for a bench seat, will consider all.

------------------

·
Registered
13,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does ANYONE have one?

------------------

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Hey DZ, there was a factory muncie shifter handle for a 70 1/2 Z28 on Ebay a few days ago. Don't know how different it is from the Chevelle unit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I have just what you are looking for. I just got it back from the rechrome shop yeaterday. It is really nice. I was going to try to sell it. It comes with a comepletely rebuilt shifter and a NOS knob. Contact me if you are interested. This setup was taken out of a 69 SS 396. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have one for a bucket seat car in the same condition. This one is out of my 70 SS 454. I put a Hurst in that. The handle is also rechromed and rebuilt. This one is perfect to. I am going to post them on ebay soon so if anyone is interested, email at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,806 Posts
Wow Mark, I guess there definitely are differences! Makes you wish the Chevelle came with that shifter too. The factory shifter, in my experience, is a sorry piece. No wonder they're so rare today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.