Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

67 wood wheel will fit on 66?

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Dean 
#1 ·
will a 67 wood wheel fit on a 66? what hub do I need to use? are the hubs easy to find? thanks Jim

#6 ·
hey luke,do you,I dont see an answer,nothin like a smart alek that knows all,IF I REMEMBER! MY 67 WOOD WHEEL HAS NO HUB,THE WHEEL BOLTS ON THE SHAFT LIKE ANY OF MY OTHER FACTORY WHEELS!MY AFTER MARKET WHEEL HAS A HUB THAT BOLTS ON THE SHAFT,THEN! THE (AFTER MARKET)WHEEL BOLTS TO IT!Is he talkin about the horn button mount?I thought he was talkin bout where the wheel mounts to the shaft!so luke,since you know all,I hope team chevelle has a meet and your there,and I run into you so I can see just how clever you are,and I hope your ready for that,and I think if YOUR! so brainy,you tell this dude what he needs------------O.K.--67rat

#7 ·
67RAT, I was wondering when you were going to respond to that, "do you even have a clue?" comment. And I agree with your original advise.
If anyone thinks any given info on a question is incorrect, it would be nice if you can respectfully disagree then offer your suggestions. Keeps the peace.
Don't mess with a guy that drives a Rat powered

------------------

.....Joe
"67 Malibu"
Team Chevelle #614

#10 ·
Ahh yes the ole 27 wood wheel, If I remember correctly, it didn't need a seperate hub though.

Hey Fred, remember how you could lift up the gear shift 28 Model A and move it out of the way when Parked ?

I think there were actually three questions.

Com'on fellas play nice

------------------
Dean Call
Team Gold member #3
A.C.E.S. # 00235
N.C.O.A. # 4350
Mid America Chevelle Club #001
chevelles.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.