Team Chevelle banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughters and I have a 67' chevelle (they both had to have):thumbsup: wagon with a couple wire looms not on the car he got it just like this we need to know what wires we need to make the car driveable we have no dash/idiot gauges yet and all we wish to run is an altenator/starter/electric fan as for the headlights I kinda figured those out but what side of the plugs(firewall) do the two go? I got a hack job done to these wires and need to know if all wires are needed some of the ends are removed by the prior owner and we just want to put the ones that we need back on and cap off the extras as well as extend and run the wires through the frame....We might be asking alot but if this is possible can somebody please help me and my daughters complete this task....:confused: There's gonna be more to follow I'm sure....:hurray:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I have a assembly manual with the wiring diagrams and where they go to originally. I can scan the pages for you if needed. The rear taillights and wirings that you are refering to running through the frame, dont run through the frame. They are run under the carpet in a "ribbon cable" group of wires. If you need the scans let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have lost you I am trying to somewhat customize this wagon, by deleting as much unwanted electrical items the harness has been altered quite a bit. Now we just wanna get this running and charging, so we are trying to do away with extra wires.Starting from altenator to distributor and any other wires not needed to just drive this first family project...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts