Team Chevelle banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the way a cowl tag is suppose to read: RR for bolero red top & bottom but I have seen some chevelles with codes like R-2 or some other alph/numeric combo.

What is it? I am looking at buying a 67 ss with that code (R-2) & it is red with no vinyl or convertible top.

Can't find in info on it.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.